Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Miley Cyrus, New Video, and Presents!


So today turned out to be one of the weirdest days in a long time! First of all, I got home at around 6:00 am after being at my friends house drinking butter beer and watching movies.  Just as I was sleeping into bed, I hear a ring at the doorbell.  Well apparently, my roommate was shooting a music video so the hair and makeup team was there at that crazy hour.  I went to sleep and when I woke up a few hours later, after grabbing a bite to eat (and by bite I mean everything in my kitchen) I felt really inspired to try and learn a Miley Cyrus song to cover for a video.  I couldn't decide between We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball so I made a mix of both of them! And no lie, this took like 7 hours.  I did put down my guitar pick for basically the entire hours of daylight except to type in the words to this new song mashup I was creating and upload a pre filmed video (which, btw, is PRETTY AWESOME and you better check it out).  Finally, at around 9:00pm I went for a quick jog to clear my head and go to the grocery store but when I got back I realized the mashup I had created and spent the last 7 hours working on kind of sucked.  THEN, just as I was feeling kind of down, I got a package from my Grami ! It was my first housewarming presents - a fan (which my friends and family know I cannot sleep without) and a salad maker (aka the key to my happiness).  So that put me in a way better mood! As I was eating my salad, I decided I will still probably cover the Mashup I made or one of the two Cyrus songs.  What do you guys think? Let me know! Also, here is my new video!


Till tomorrow,

Meg

1 comment: